Sugar-free gum has numerous benefits for your teeth and oral health. In fact, sugar-free gum, can improve your oral health and reduce the risk of cavities. Our dentists, Dr. Dr. Kent Stapley & Dr. Nathan Kitchen at Mesa Dental Health in Mesa, Arizona, care about your oral health, which is why we are happy to share this information about the benefits of sugar-free gum with you.
Here are some benefits to sugar-free gum:
– It produce additional saliva in your mouth which is helpful for preventing cavities and heartburn,
– Do not brush your teeth after eating as you may suffer from dental abrasion. Instead, try chewing sugarless gum.
– Sugarless gum should not be used if you are suffering from jaw pain or extreme tooth sensitivity.
– Avoid chewing gum that contains sugar.
– Chewing gum is not to be used to brushing and flossing, but rather to help you clean your mouth.
If you have questions or concerns about your oral health, or if you need help with cavities lurking in your smile, please call us today at 480-830-8946 to make an appointment with our friendly dental team. Our office is happy to provide help for you and give you a healthy smile you can be proud of.