Have you thought about a long-term solution to restoring your teeth? If not, consider a dental implant. Dental implants are known to be successful in restoring a tooth and giving you a secure anchor that can last a lifetime. To help you understand more benefits of dental implants, our dentist, Dr. Dr. Kent Stapley & Dr. Nathan Kitchen with Dr. Kent Stapley & Dr. Nathan Kitchen in Mesa, Arizona, is here to give you this list on why dental implants are effective at restoring a lost tooth:
– Tooth Slippage: Dental implants prevent other teeth from moving around as they can when gaps left by missing teeth go unfilled.
– Facial Restoration: Dental implants can restore your facial structure and improve the look of your jaw.
– Osseointegration: The relationship between your jawbone and an implant will strengthen over time. This is known as osseointegration.
– Boost Self-Esteem: A complete smile thanks to dental implants will improve your self-image.
– Customization: Dental implants can be crafted for your exact smile.
– Strengthen Your Jaw: Dental implants can actually help to strengthen jawbone over time.
– Improve Mouth Functions: Dental implants can help prevent jawbone deterioration or bone loss from occurring.
If you would like to find out if dental implants are right for you, please call 480-830-8946, to schedule an appointment today. Our dental team is happy to help you on a path of restoring your lost tooth for your unique smile.